Why do bad things happen to good people? is a question that atheists as well as believers in God find themselves asking. Fr. Paul has some answers: the good, the bad, and the ugly. You are invited to come, consider, and learn. The presentation will take about 75 minutes and will include time for questions, answers, and discussion.
- WHAT: A teaching on the Problem and Mystery of Suffering
- WHEN: Friday June 3, 2022 9:30 am after 9am First Friday Mass
- WHERE: St. Brendan Sanctuary in Shallotte, North Carolina
- WHY: We want to know why there is suffering and evil in the world.
- HOW: PLEASE REGISTER by signing up at the desk in the Gathering Space or by emailing Fr. Paul at email@example.com. You may also text or phone him and leave a message at (304) 433-7472. It helps us with preparing handouts.
- WHO: Fr. Paul Wharton, is diocesan priest from Wheeling-Charleston on Sabbatical and Priest in Residence at Saint Brendan. He has been a Priest (39 years), Prison Chaplain, Dean, Vicar, Teacher, Presbyteral Council Chairman, and a Consulter for his Bishop.
- WARNING: This presentation will NOT be live-streamed or taped.