Help the unborn with your prayers!
Over the next few months the Supreme Court will hear a number of cases that could potentially overturn Roe v. Wade and save the lives of over 600,000 babies per year:
We at St. Brendan’s will be praying in our homes and at Church, particularly on the following dates:
- Nov. 1: Supreme Court begins hearings on challenges to Texas’ heartbeat law, which prohibits most abortions after six weeks, while allowing that law to stay in effect now.
- Nov. 18: Pray for Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health National Interfaith Prayer Service at 8 p.m. online to uphold Mississippi’s limiting of abortions after 15 weeks with emergency exceptions. Go to prayfordobbs.com to sign up for the service.
- Nov. 24 – Dec. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 – Jan. 5, 12: St. Brendan Parish in-church prayer service after daily Mass. (Fast at breakfast and/or lunch.)
- Jan. 7 through 15: St. Brendan Knights of Columbus-led Nine Days for Life Novena and Rosary before all Masses.
- January 15 at 3 to 4 pm: Join the Knights’ Parish Life Chain silent vigil to end abortion in front of our Church. (Same day as NC Right to Life march in Raleigh.)