When we realize that we’ll never be perfect, we can accept that mistakes are an important part of our life journey that contributes to who we are. In light of that, we need to focus on the positive.
- Be kind to yourself – especially when you are suffering, feeling inadequate or are
disappointed in yourself. Talking to yourself in a positive way during difficult times can make you stronger.
- Recognize and accept that everyone suffers – It’s part of being human. Knowing you’re not alone will help you show compassion to others.
- Notice your own suffering – Being mindful of your struggles helps you to find compassion for yourself.
Here is some things you can include in your daily prayers to help you.
- May I be happy
- May I be healthy
- May I be kind to myself
- May I experience love and joy
- May I accept myself, just as I am
- May I feel peace and contentment